Breanne P. Johnsonbreannej@mhb.com
Breanne’s practice focuses on immigration law.
Breanne represents individuals and employers seeking to obtain nonimmigrant work visas and permanent residency in the United States on the basis of employment. She frequently represents clients who are petitioning to reunite families. Breanne also assists clients in obtaining waivers for consular processing and adjustment of status and represents clients in naturalization applications.
Prior to joining MacDonald Hoague & Bayless in 2018, Breanne practiced immigration law for an immigration firm in Denver, Colorado providing legal advice and representation to clients in family, business and removal defense matters. She additionally gained diverse experience through positions with the Colorado Public Defender’s Office, the Executive Office for Immigration Review, and the Rocky Mountain Immigrant Advocacy Network.
Breanne is committed to increasing access to legal services for those most in need. In furtherance of this commitment, Breanne volunteers monthly with legal clinics and serves as a pro-bono attorney for immigration nonprofit groups.
Practice Areas and Experience
- Criminal Law and Immigration
- Employment-Based Immigration
- Family-Based Immigration
- Removal Defense
- Workplace Compliance I-9
Professional and Civic Involvement
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Constitution Society
- Rocky Mountain Immigration Advocacy Network (Mentor Attorney and Volunteer Immigration Attorney)
- University of Colorado Law School, J.D. (2014)
- Pacific Lutheran University, magna cum laude (2008)
- Spanish speaker
- Washington State