Eryne’s practice focuses on immigration law.
She assists individuals and companies in obtaining temporary work visas and employment-based permanent resident status. Prior to joining MacDonald Hoague & Bayless, Eryne handled a wide variety of employment- and family-based immigration cases at an immigration firm in Mercer Island, Washington. During law school, Eryne worked as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Ricardo S. Martinez in U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington. She also assisted individuals with asylum and citizenship claims with the University of Washington School of Law’s Immigration Law Clinic.
Professional and Civic Involvement
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (Vice Chair, Pro Bono Committee; Member, Citizenship Day Committee)
- Washington Women Lawyers (Member)
- Northwest Immigrant Rights Project (NWIRP) and UW Immigrant Families Advocacy Project (IFAP) (Volunteer Attorney)
- King County Bar Association (Volunteer Immigration Attorney)
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D.
- Indiana University, B.A., High Distinction, Phi Beta Kappa
Honors and Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Family Law; Research Ethics and Regulations