Our immigration group is one of the largest and most respected in the Northwest.
Our attorneys guide clients through the constantly changing maze of immigration. Whether you seek our support on a specific issue or for comprehensive assistance preparing and filing a case, we are proud to develop creative solutions addressing your concerns. At MacDonald Hoague and Bayless, we handle cases for individuals, families, and businesses of all sizes. Our attorneys are passionate about immigration and are active in the community, including speaking at local and national immigration law forums, writing articles on pressing legal issues, and teaching immigration law at the University of Washington and Seattle University. Our paralegals and legal assistants are also experienced at providing timely updates and thorough assistance and communication to clients and employees.
We have broad experience in a wide range of immigration issues, including the following areas:
- Nonimmigrant work visas (H-1B, H-1B1,TN, P-1, L, B-1, E-3, O-1, E-1, E-2)
- Employment-based green cards for employees ( PERM Labor Certification, I-140 Immigrant Visa Petitions for Outstanding Researchers, Extraordinary Ability, and National Interest Waivers, and AOS)
- Immigrant petitions for family members
- National Visa Center (NVC) and Consular processing
- Complex immigration issues stemming from criminal arrest and convictions
- Naturalization and citizenship
- U.S. Immigration Program Management and Employer Compliance